Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Monday, August 08, 2005

My contribution to The Antiques Roadshow

Here are the photos I promised to show you, of the items from my collection that I am taking for appraisal to the Roadshow. I have included a brief description with each picture, but do feel free to ask me for any more details.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi Mickey, Well yes, I got a ticket to get in, and had my pieces appraised by two experts, but it wasn't chosen to be filmed. I didn't expect that anyway, as the kind of things they film are usually the very expensive items like furniture, ceramics, paintings, etc. and there were plenty of those. I have put a commentary about my day at the Roadshow on the other Blog if you want to read it. Thanks for dropping in!

Wednesday, 10 August, 2005  
Blogger Suse said...

Hi Gina, re your comments on my blog ... no I live in inner Melbourne (Flemington) but ... just after Christmas we will be moving just around the corner from your place - to N.Warrandyte!

I like your linens by the way. I have a v.modest collection myself.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

Saturday, 13 August, 2005  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Suse, if you think you have problems with wildlife now, wait until you get to Warrandyte!! Lovely place, though - maybe we can catch up for a coffee when you move in?

Sunday, 14 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!