Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


Last one for tonight. Ken (in purple singlet) with a friend, getting friendly with a python they discovered on the roadside. This was taken about 25 years ago. Ken will happily wrap a huge snake around his neck, but won't touch a spider! (I am the opposite)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Oh my goodness, that snake looks scary. I hope they didn't show up too often.

Thursday, 04 August, 2005  
Blogger Gina E. said...

No, that was out in rural Queensland, Maggie ann! And those pythons are quite harmless, ie. not venomous, otherwise the boys would not have picked it up.

Thursday, 04 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!