Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Old greeting cards.

I had been asked to scan a few of the old cards given to me by an elderly client, so I picked out a few that I thought might interest those of you who like these items. As I have said on Patra's Place, I have a box full of cards, some old, some not so old, and if nobody wants them I will be giving them to the local primary school for the childrens 'art room'. I am happy to post a bundle of cards to anyone reading this who wants them, and I already have a couple of names - Maureen, Nicole and Sharon, as well as Maggie and Patty in the USA. I took some over to Sharon today, and Nicole has advised me what designs she would like, so Maureen, I need to know what you would prefer (religious, floral, etc) and also your postal address (you will find my email addy on my Profile page). Maggie and Patty, you haven't actually asked for me to send any cards to you, so I have scanned these few for you to enjoy and use if you are able to. Don't know how good the quality will be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Don't want to butt in before others who have already expressed an interest - but if there are any left over vintage, vintage-esque or 70's retro kind of cards in there I'd be interested for collage and art purposes. Let me know and perhaps we could set up a trade or something?

Wednesday, 18 January, 2006  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

hey ! I am back - off to catch up on your blog sometime today xoxo

Monday, 23 January, 2006  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

I would love some if there are any left. I am sure I can find something to swap. Just let me know.

Monday, 23 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!