Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


To all who read this blog - may you and your loved ones have a safe, healthy and happy 2012!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Happy New Year to you, Ken and the kitties, Gina. Love and hugs, Connie xxx

Monday, 02 January, 2012  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

Dear Ken and Gina, Rob and I send you many hugs and lots of good wishes for the year ahead, we have kept our heads down this year and seeing as it was the inlaws years for our children we had a very quiet time apart from working and Rob sleeping lots as he hasno energy and the doctors are a little worried. His shakes in his arms are very bad too......we truly wish we could see you and will get over I am sure but at the moment robs health and rest is important. hugs Lee-Ann

Tuesday, 03 January, 2012  
Blogger Pam said...

And a happy new year to you from me too, Gina.

Tuesday, 03 January, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!