Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Clouds with silver linings.

One thing about the Internet, if you are down, you can always find someone in the world who will help you up again. After my dismal post on Sad September, I received several comments from Blog Friends, and among them was Patty in the U.S.A. Now, Patty has had a difficult few years one way and another, but she still manages to look on the bright side. I felt quite ashamed of my negative post, after reading her blog today - go have a look! She has provided positive food for thought - thanks again Patty :-)
Look for 'September Thoughts' posted on Sept.7 on Medieval Lady

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Robyn said...

don't ever be ashamed of your negative posts ~ we all have them and all deal with 'stuff' in our own way. I think it is good sometimes, to let what is worrying you, out and let it go. Sometimes a blogger will comment with just the right words.
I agree ~ the internet is an amzing thing!

Tuesday, 12 September, 2006  
Blogger Finding My Way said...

Hi Gina,
Don't be ashamed. I get down and many times if visiting my blogger friends that pull me out a funk. I'm just trying to say focus on the happy side. There is far too much saddness in the world. I'm so happy I've got you for a friend, even if far away.
HUGS,
-Patty

Wednesday, 20 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!