Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Topsy tonight, and my birthday pressies.


Cop those eyes - she looks like something from that old horror movie "Village Of The Damned" where the kids had weird eyes!
Apart from the perfect day I had on Sunday, I also received some beaut gifts. They are all sitting on the dining room table, but everytime I go to take a picture, I get sidetracked with something else. So for my friends who will be asking if I don't say anything, here is what I received:
Poffertjes Pan, necklace, doiley, soap, body creme, three bottles of Sherry, Satsuma vase with a peacock, bunch of orchids, Elvis doll (the kind you stick inside your car window), Angus & Robertson gift voucher, book mark, Tattslotto scratchie, and $20 cash. I was hoping someone would give me the new Melways street directory, but as they didn't, the A & R gift voucher will be going toward it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

sounds like a great stash of birthday pressies ... you reminded me that I haven't used my poffertjes pan for quite some time. Did you get a recipe with yours ... let me know, I got one with mine, and am happy to share it with you !!
Take care, Meow

Saturday, 21 April, 2007  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

so when is your actual birthday? lord, I am such a rubbish friend - so ditzy, I could have called you.
thinking of you on ANZAC day xo

Wednesday, 25 April, 2007  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gina
Happy belated birthday wow you got some great gifts there How is your Di Morresey reading going?Danielle Steels, The House. ihave just bought Di Morresey's The Last Mile Hometo read next.

Thursday, 26 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!