Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Monday, April 30, 2007

What is under the quilt on our bed?

When we decided to go to bed last night, we discovered a largish lump in the bed, under the quilt. I lifted up one corner...

4 Comments:

Blogger Crazee4books said...

Hi Gina, Firstly a belated Happy Birthday to you! Hope the year ahead is a good one for you.
I had to laugh at your kitty stealing your bed. I often have to shift Rupert (the orange one) when I go to bed because he and DH have gone ahead of me and Rupert snoozes against my pillow. Wish I could get him to sleep at the foot of the bed, to warm it up for my cold feet.

Monday, 30 April, 2007  
Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

Hi Gina,
It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I hope Ken is able to fix the TV problem. Topsy is just adoreable. Peaches just likes to play under the covers usually when we're trying to get some shut eye.
Our three four footed babies are complaining about the heat. Today was finally a nice day. In the 80's and sunshine all day. I had every window in the house open. :)
But tonight we're supposed to get hit with another set of storms and the weather is supposed to be cooler this week. Oh well silly weather. Glad you had a fun time. Hope you have a great week. :)
-patty

Monday, 30 April, 2007  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi Judy and Patty,
I love hearing about other people's kitties - they are all so individual, aren't they?
Patty - Ken fixed the tv tonight - he was so relieved! He came in here while I was doing some online banking and wanted me to come and see the tv, but I hate moving away from the computer while I'm doing internet banking in case it freezes, so I said "I don't have to see the tv right now, I know what it looks like!" Poor Ken...

Monday, 30 April, 2007  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Gina,
My kitty, Bambi, has been known to do that, too !! I have searched high and low for her, only to find her under the doonah !!
Silly cats !!
Take care, Meow

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!