Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Friday, May 04, 2007

If it wasn't me, it could have been one of them!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
506
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Goodness - couldn't resist entering my name and found that there are 96 people in the US with my name. I'm surprised - I expected there to be more.

Love the cat cards!

Sunday, 06 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!