Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Miss Eagle's Trad Pad

Miss Eagle and Herself (Miss Eagle's daughter) are seriously into interior decorating in the Shabby Chic style! Have a gander at these:

Couldn't resist snapping this fabulous chandelier.


And here is our Hostess with the Mostest!



5 Comments:

Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

Hi Gina,
What a lovely home! :) Have a great week.
Patty

Thursday, 03 May, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gina, they've come up beautifully give or take that ol' sheila there. Have just shown Herself who thinks they are great.

Thursday, 03 May, 2007  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Thanks Patty - Miss Eagle will appreciate your comment!
Miss Eagle - so glad you and Herself like my pics! I still don't think they do The Trad Pad justice; it has such lovely ambience that cannot be captured on photos. Looking forward to visiting again one day, perhaps with LeeAnn in tow!

Friday, 04 May, 2007  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

Yes Lee-ann in Tow sounds good.

Yesterday I had an op-shop adventure of my own and it was such a lot of fun.....met a lovely lady a while ago at our op-shop and have a good old chat when she is there well she had never been to Bendigo op-shops WELL!!! off we went leaving home at 8.30am and getting home at 4.45 ((smiles)) we visited only 9 op-shops and 1 antique shop and didn't have time for the others I think there is still about 7 or 8 to take a look at.

Miss Eagle Gina's photos are lovely I can see your passion for shabby chic and it looks so nice and bright like a spring day.

Gina yes I decided to "come out" easier to chat about your life if that makes sence?

Love to your hubby Gina.
Lee-ann

Saturday, 05 May, 2007  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Lee-Ann - how many opshops did you say are in Bendigo???? You'll have to publish a treasure hunters guide to Bendigo alone! I'm coming up - as soon as I've won Tattslotto..

Sunday, 06 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!