Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Babies out for an airing!

It being such a nice day in Melbourne, Ken brought both baby budgies out of the nest box for their first look at the big wide world...not that they would see much! Here are some more photos (not as cute as Isabelle's black kitties, but we love our babies just as much!)
The green budgie was shy at first and tried to hide under Ken's arm.
But he came out (with help from me) and here they both are. Now the second one is growing more feathers, we can see that he won't be green like his sibling - he has blue and violet quills appearing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Ahhhh, how adorable! What fun they must be to have.

Friday, 28 September, 2007  
Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

Awwwwwwwweeeeeee. They're so cute. :) Thanks for sharing.

Tuesday, 02 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!