Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This one is for my Aussie blog friends...

Did anyone watch Andrew Denton's "Enough Rope" tonight? His guest was Kevin Bloody Wilson, and I'm spitting chips because I missed most of it. I'd just jumped in the shower, when Ken called out that KBW was on Enough Rope. Well, I was in the process of washing my hair and by the time I got out and dried myself it, the show was nearly finished. Ken was laughing so hard I thought he would have a heart attack, and I only saw the last 10 minutes. Just wondering if anyone reading this knows if "Enough Rope" is (a) repeated later on, (b) available on the internet or DVD?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It will come out on DVD G - but probably not for a little while.. We sell "Enough..." at work... By the way its sharon here xxxx

Tuesday, 14 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina, I have sent you the link to the transcript and video of the interview.
I should be able to get you any audio of his that you haven't got as well. Just let me know.

Tuesday, 14 October, 2008  
Blogger Anne S said...

I think you've now got this already, but sending it anyway...
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s2389925.htm
Cheers, Anne

Wednesday, 15 October, 2008  
Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi, I love Kevin Wilson although not to everyones taste, I particularly like the old Father Xmas one.

Wednesday, 15 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!