Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Casey Stoner does it again!!



YAAAAYY!!! Our Little Aussie Battler Casey Stoner has won the Australian motorcycle GP for the second year in a row - congratulations Casey!
Ken was there, but wasn't close enough to the rails to get any good photos. He didn't mind that much because he is tall enough to see over most people. He got up at sparrow fart this morning, and I made him some lunch to take with him. His mate David arrived on his Harley at 6.30 am to ride down to the Island with Ken and some other friends who they collected on the way.

Ken warming up the engine of his Suzuki 750.


Both bikes disappearing down our driveway into the darkness...blow daylight saving starting this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

I just lost my whole comment that run into many lines to say hello....I am too tired now to re-write it but know I am thinking of you while I have a mini breakdown here......No I am ok! but how about your finger my gosh look after yourself.

I am on leave for a few days as I am so over tired and run down.....but will chat soon to tell you all. sorry I have not returned your phone call I will in a day or two. Love Lee-ann

Tuesday, 07 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!