Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Home improvement.


For the 30+ years we've lived in this house, we've had a tiltadoor on the garage - hand operated, not electrical. We've talked about replacing it for ages, and yesterday it was finally done! Ken was like a kid with a new toy - up and down, down and up...garage door I mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

:) I have one and love it on rainy and winter days.

Sunday, 30 October, 2011  
Blogger Stacey Lang said...

I think every house deserves a renovation after so many years of occupying it. Anyway, I am very surprised to know that you live for the longest time in that house and never thought of selling the property and going somewhere.

carports Brisbane

Wednesday, 09 November, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!