Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Quiz about me

I haven't done one of these quiz things for ages, but when I saw this one on Fee's blog, it seemed like a harmless bit of fun. If you want to have a go, why not copy and save it, do your own answers, post it to your blog, and leave a comment here so I can go and read it!

a. age : 63

b. bed size : Queen

c. chore that you hate : vaccuming….hurts my back.

d. dogs. Not now. Just two cats.

e. eating - in or out. Prefer to cook my own meals.

f. favorite color : all shades of aqua, teal and turquoise.

g. gold or silver : Gold

h. height : 5 Foot 2 Inches

i. instruments you play . Used to play the piano.

j. job title : wife, friend, lover.

k. kids : What kids? None!

l. live : The world's most livable city.

m. mother’s name : Joyce

n. nicknames : Kitty (hubby's nickname for me)

o. overnight hospital stays : eye operation, ovarian cyst removal.

p. pet peeves : drivers under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

q. quote from a movie : Come up and see me some time (Mae West)

r. right or left handed : Right

s. siblings : two brothers, eight and ten years older.

t. time you wake up : depends what day it is!

u. underwear : Basics from Target!

v. vegetable you hate : eggplant.

w. what makes you run late : last minute need to go to the loo.

x. x-rays you’ve had : neck, spine, hands, feet, ovaries.

y. yummy food that you make : buttermilk pancakes

z. zoo animal : The big cats.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Very interesting little insight into you. I love your drawing of an owl.

Wednesday, 02 November, 2011  
Blogger cell said...

you dont like eggplant? they're the best! haha. well i was onl visiting in melb, still based in tassie.

Wednesday, 09 November, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!