Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's FINISHED!!!!

Yaaaay!  It's only been a matter of weeks but it felt like years since work started on our roof.  Anyway, as the manager promised, their plumber came out on Monday morning and finished off the last bits on the roof.  We phone the electrician to say that was done, and he said he would be here on Tuesday to fit the lights in the bathrooms.  And he was.  I think our hissy fits have had an effect, and nobody wants to be late, lol!
The same set is in each bathroom.  This is with just the light switched on.

And this is with the heat lamp/light combination.  It turns the bathrooms from igloos into saunas within minutes!  But it shows up how badly the ceiling needs painting.  Well what do you expect after nearly 40 years?  At least we can now go ahead and get the house painted without stains appearing on the ceilings  when it rains - that is why we have put it off for so long.

2 Comments:

Blogger FredaB said...

I would like one of those heat lamp combos in my shower stall in Florida. The light is in there but no heat lamp. It can get cold in the mornings in FL. I must look into it.

Friday, 02 August, 2013  
Blogger Wasp Industries said...

Very good informative post! Thanks for the share
Cleaning Services

Tuesday, 03 September, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!