Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Happy chappy!


Here is Ken watching his new Toy/TV.  It looks so much better than the old one because it is closer to the wall, and being a flat screen it doesn't stick out into the room as much.  And the extra equipment is much neater in the cabinet underneath the screen, rather than in the vertical cabinet we had before.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I don't know what it is about men and equipment to watch moving pictures but yours seems much the same as mine in that way. Good that he's happy!

Tuesday, 09 July, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely set - I was very happy to get my husband one for his birthday a few years ago...

Tuesday, 09 July, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!