Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Family photos.

Lee-Ann and a few other ladies in our little blog community have been posting photos of their ancestors on their blogs, and I have enjoyed looking at them all. Here are some of my Mother's parents, and Mum as a little girl. Next week I will put some pix of my father's side on here; I have photos of his family going back to 1860 - my great-great-grandparents and their children and children's children, etc. I think I will eventually remove all my family photos from this blog and relocate them to my life story (Patracat's Memories). I don't think that blog has many readers (it is more a personal record for me and my family, although anyone else is welcome to read it if they want to plough through my ramblings!) so the photos can stay here for a little while until I get around to transferring them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks for coming to visit and for leaving such a lovely comment. I am having computer problems at the moment and I may not be able to blog over the next week. I hope the problem is easy to solve but with computers everything seems to be difficult.

Thursday, 27 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!