Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I am married to Ken. We have no children except a cat and a collection of Australian parrots, finches, canaries and a dozen hens.

Saturday, August 05, 2006


Amy (Calico Cat) recently returned home to the USA after her honeymoon in Australia, and she has been posting photos of Oz on her blog. They were very impressed with the scenery on the Great Ocean Road and around Port Campbell, so I decided to hunt up the photos I took when I was there nearly 30 years ago. But this first photo isn't mine - it was a runner-up in a newspaper competition, so I'm putting here to see if Amy recognises it!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

They had nicer weather...

Monday, 07 August, 2006  
Blogger rahulv said...

Honeymoon in Australia

Honeymoon in Australia is what honeymooners seek. Australia is a popular honeymoon destination. It is a perfect relaxing and romantic destination for honeymooners. Wedding is just the beginning of a new life. It should be started with some moments spent together to understand each other. The best way to understand each other is in communion of nature. Australia is its gorges, beautiful rivers and lush waterfalls, the rainforest, outback and mountain regions.

Australia offers private bungalows on the beach and secluded mountain hideaways, romantic island resorts and tree house accommodations in the rainforest. Living at any one of these areas will surely develop an aura of romance and excitement

Read More

Thursday, 14 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!