Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Something different..

Pete over at Crookedpaw's Retreat posted this list of questions. I liked his answers, and figured they were better questions than some of the other drivel that flies around the blog world. I am not a believer in 'tagging' people, as I don't like that being done to me....hate being obliged to do something I didn't volunteer for in the first place! So, if anyone else wants to play with these, I've left them as they are for you to cut and paste. I'll put my answers on later.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WORD?

WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE WORD?

WHAT TURNS YOU ON?

WHAT TURNS YOU OFF?

WHAT SOUND DO YOU LOVE?

WHAT SOUND DO YOU HATE?

WHAT PROFESSION, OTHER THAN YOUR OWN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEMPT?

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU NEVER LIKE TO DO?

IF GOD EXISTS, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR GOD SAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE PEARLY GATES?

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today because now I've found yours! I love doing these Q&A things. They're such fun. I have enjoyed reading your blog....and it must be a small world....I also read Manic Thrift Store Shopper!! I love thrift store shopping.

Friday, 28 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!