Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thank you all for your concern!

Hi girls, thank you all so much for your concern and caring comments on my last couple of posts. I really feel a bit of a fraud, as I feel fine now, although my doctor insists I did the right thing by not ignoring my symptoms. I had another consultation with her on Friday, and she has given me referrals to the hospital to have a CT scan and stress test, also a referral to Ken's cardiologist. It will be funny to see his face when I turn up to see him minus Ken!

We had a nice quiet day on Saturday; Ken had a few messages to do around town, so I went with him in the car, and while he was in the various shops, I read a book that I'd brought with me. I probably wouldn't have read it at home - there is always something else to do, such as housework, so this was a good opportunity. I don't know what today holds as yet - I may go to a friend's house and do some stitching, as her hubby will be working and she has been asking me to go up there and motivate her to stitch something!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh dear, Gina, what a fright you must have got. Hope you get all sorted out and have no further symptoms.

Sunday, 13 August, 2006  
Blogger Finding My Way said...

Gina,
I'm so happy to hear you're better. You can't have anything happen to you. Rember you and Ken are supposed to come here to the states for cooking and whatever fun we can get into. :)
Hugs,
Patty

Monday, 14 August, 2006  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Go to see you taking it easier, reading in the car and visiting. Keep on making some quiet metime for yourself every day. xx

Monday, 14 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!