Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007


This is how I set the table for dinner tonight. A bit more special than usual!







What a lucky girl I am, to have a loving husband who always gives me a card for Valentines Day, and loving friends like Nicole, from whom I received a gorgeous parcel today! We were partners in the Valentine Heart Swap organised by Robyn, and here is what she sent. The parcel was wrapped in green tissue with a red ribbon. When I removed the paper, there was a heart shaped, hand painted box. Inside was a box of chocolates, a single red fabric rose and a bundle of swap cards! Thank you very much Miss Nicole; I do hope you like my little pressie as much as I like yours!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sooooo very welcome my friend. Very deserved as well. I think we are all truly blessed to have such a wonderful soul as yourself walking this Earth. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Your parcel will surely arrive tomorrow and give me an extra valentines day.... I am sooo special, I get two! LOL

xox Nicole

Wednesday, 14 February, 2007  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gina
A lovely table setting the scene is set for a romantic evening.
Your heart shape box is gorgeous and more swap cards.

Thursday, 15 February, 2007  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

oh those Heaven chocolates are to die for! glad you enjoyed the swap

Friday, 16 February, 2007  
Blogger Pam said...

Goodness me, you put me to shame with your Valentine table. I can't even remember what I gave my husband for his meal before I shot off to choir! And then went to spend the night with my mother... Still, I did give him a card and some heart-shaped chocolates.

Sunday, 18 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!