Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Show And Tell Friday.


Kelli over at There Is No Place Like Home hosts Show And Tell every Friday. Click on her link to see everyone's entry for the week! Here is mine:



I stitched this for my friend Helen, for her birthday a year or so ago. She had just had her kitchen renovated, so I thought this would be an appropriate touch!

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I love counted cross stitch. You did a good job. I like the frame you placed it in, too.
Susan

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Blogger LadySnow said...

That is very pretty...I like it very much!

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Blogger Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Your cross stitch is very pretty, and Helen is very lucky to have such a good friend!

I saw the meme below this post and started reading that too. Okay, you must tell me what TIM TAMS are - this is the second time I've seen them mentioned in as many days...they must be very good, whatever they are!

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Blogger Barbara H. said...

It's beautiful! I love hand-stitched gifts.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Blogger Kelli said...

It's beautiful! I'm sure your friend loved it!
Kelli

Saturday, 25 August, 2007  
Blogger Lana G! said...

LOVE IT! Nice work.

Lana G!
http://airmiles.wordpress.com/

Sunday, 26 August, 2007  
Blogger Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hi Gina - thanks for your message just now on my blog about Tim Tams! I'll be watching for your post. I did, however, also do a Google search yesterday and found a website of a store in San Antonio, Texas (of all places) called The Australian Store, and they had a section on Tim Tams, including recipes to use them in. They DO look delicious. I guess we'd call them cookies here....

Sunday, 26 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!