Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Early Christmas presents.

LeeAnn gave me a loverly bunch of...no, not coconuts - pressies! on Saturday night, which included these: a book which I have heard about and wanted for a long time; a packet of Christmas paper napkins (I love paper napkins!); a peacock brooch, and for the rest of my goodies, you will have to go to Patra's Place.



And this is what Ken received: four bottles of different beer in a neat box, with extra bits tucked in!



Rob and LeeAnn are good friends indeed; proof that you can make new friends of people you meet in cyberspace!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Your presents, both the ones you received and the ones you gave were so nice! An early present can really get you into a special mood.

Tuesday, 18 December, 2007  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Looks like you had a lovely time, and got some great pressies !! Blog friends are great fun, aren't they.
Looking forward to lunch tomorrow with you and Miss Eagle.
See you then.
Take care, Meow xx

Wednesday, 19 December, 2007  
Blogger Pam said...

How lovely. Happy Christmas!

Thursday, 20 December, 2007  
Blogger lindsaylobe said...

Hi Gina
Best wishes For Christmas and I look forward to catching up in the New Year.

Seems as if you’re enjoying the festive season attending parties and receiving delightful presents!!

Friday, 21 December, 2007  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gina, Looks like your enjoying the festive season
I was going To take my elderly sick neighbour out tonight to see the lights and get some Pics. But down come the rain Yippee!. so was the end of going out.So dont think ill get a chance now till xmas eve taking the grands to see the lights then back to watch the Carols,,, have a very Merry xmas.

Friday, 21 December, 2007  
Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

Gina,
Your gifts look wonderful. I hope you enjoy your book. My hubby would love Ken's gift, he's into trying new beers.
And yes you are so right about friends in cyberspace. :)
Hugs,
-Patty

Wednesday, 26 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!