Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm not alone in cyberspace!

Sylvia and Judy B. have responded to my call asking how many bloggers are reading this, and I have had several emails from other people who don't have blogs, but used the email facility to contact me and say that they enjoy my blog. I love making new friends, both close by and on the Net, and one of the best things about the Net is seeing how other people live - their homes, hobbies, families, and urban environments. That is one of the reasons I put so many photos of Eltham and Melbourne on my blogs, so that people overseas who are not likely to ever get here can see my little bit of Australia. I am going to add more photos to my new Marvellous Melbourne blog, and by the way, there is a great website called We Love Melbourne, which has all sorts of info, mostly for people living here, but nice for others to visit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!