Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our birds.

If you are interested in the birds we have in our backyard aviaries, go here to see the Finches we have just added to our flock. There is also a photo of the female Gouldian Finch. She and her mate have just hatched two babies, and are sitting on five more eggs. Fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Finding My Way said...

Fingers Crossed here too!

Wednesday, 31 March, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!