Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wouldn't you know it?

From saying that I would only be doing sewing on my machine in 15 minute bursts, it has gone to no sewing at all on my machine!  Blasted thing died on me on Sunday.  The whole story is over at Patra's Place of Stitching.  With time on my hands I decided to do some paper napkin crafts, and while I was getting ready to post the details here I changed my mind, and made an alteration to the title of my 'Art' blog where I had been posting about my sketching and painting.  It is now for all my art and craft dabbling, so for those of you who don't mind blog hopping around to see my stuff, it is here - Patra's Arts and Crafts.

If any of my readers are stilll hanging around, I've updated my blog on the birds in our aviaries and back yard.  Some cute chicken photos here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Finding My Way said...

Well I guess that's the universe's way of making sure you rest. ;) I love you paper crafts. :)

Tuesday, 12 March, 2013  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Never thought of it like that Patty, but you are probably right. I think I did need a rest from all that sewing last year. Thanks for your compliment re my paper thingies!

Tuesday, 12 March, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!