Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chook City!

In addition to the newest chooks in our kitchen as described above, we have all these....and there are more plates and trays in cupboards. No wonder Ken is getting a bit overwhelmed! This is a sponge mat where I stand at the kitchen sink.
You've seen the curtains before, if you've been reading this blog..
These mugs were a gift from a dear friend. There is a matching tray and two coasters that go with the mugs.
New metal sign on the wall above the oven, and a tea towel on the cupboard (I think I've got at least a dozen chook tea towels.
Salt and Pepper shakers. I had one pair on the table for a while, but when I kept finding more pairs, I figured they were all better off being displayed.
These individuals are all on the old airconditioning unit in the entrance hall. It isn't a working unit now, so I just dress it up with cloths and ornaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!