Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Japanese brush painting.

This morning I attended another two hour workshop over at Box Hill Community Arts Centre. We learnt to paint pictures with brush and black ink in the Japanese style. You can see my paintings over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!