Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another very funny cat book.

One of my dear bloggy friends is a cat lover like me, and posted a write up about this book on her blog a while ago.  I was intrigued, and asked her what it was about.   She advised me to buy the book myself to find out.  So when I saw it on the shelf at Dymocks in Doncaster, I had to buy it of course!  And have giggled my way through it ever since.  I've got quite a collection of humorous cat books (and an even bigger collection of serious cat books, lol!) but I think this one is going to be a well thumbed favourite to be lent out to selected fellow cat lovers...

I know - copyright and all that, but I'm not claiming to have written the book - hey, I'm advertising it for goodness sake!  One part of one page, to give fellow cat lovers an idea of what it's like.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!