Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Our Easter Sunday.

Ken took off early this morning with some of his mates, to a vintage bike meeting.  He left a card and box of dark chocolates on the table for me for Easter.  I had told him I didn't want any more Easter eggs;  if he must buy me something, I'd rather have a box of individual chocolates that we can share.  So I was happy with the box of Chocolatier dark selection he bought.  But we won't be eating any for a few days, at least he won't.

I had lunch at Eltham's newest cafe with a friend, then we drove over to Warrandyte to look at an art gallery, as all the galleries in Eltham were closed today.  We had a great day, and I arrived home about 5 pm to tell Ken all about it.  He was stretched out on the couch and when I asked if he'd had a good day he said no, he'd been throwing up all day!   Poor bugger had eaten some hot dogs and they must have been off, because he was fine before that.  Nothing worse than puking in public in front of your friends...
I'm off to make him some toast and a cuppa.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue Walker said...

Oh dear, I do hope Ken is feeling better! Sounds like a nice day for you at Warrandyte though, I love Warrandyte and the lovely by the river walk and all the crafty trendy shops.

Monday, 21 April, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!