Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Good timing!

Just as well the kitchen is up and running, because I have fallen in a heap!  Started sneezing and sniffing last night , so dosed myself up with good old garlic lemon juice and honey, but by this morning my throat was on fire, so I will be staying in bed for the next few days.  Want to be okay by Tuesday when the new floor will be laid, and Cliff will be here again the day after to fit my spice racks into the pantry, and finish off the last few bits.  Anyway, the weather is as miserable as I feel, so it won't be such a bad thing to stay put, and catch up with some reading.  I have a pile of library books to get through, including "Sapphire Skies" and "Goldfinch" , both very thick books!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon. The new kitchen looks great!

Friday, 06 June, 2014  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Gina... Pete was on the couch most of the weekend with something similar to what you are describing... Take care of yourself x x

Friday, 06 June, 2014  
Blogger Sue Walker said...

Hope you feel better soon, was a lovely day up here today but very cold, take care.

Sunday, 08 June, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!