Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

For Nicole and her Dad

I have just discovered that Nicole and her Dad are great Elvis fans, so for their benefit I am re-posting a couple of photos that I took of Elvis in San Francisco in 1976, where I attended one of his concerts. I put them on here last year, but there was no feedback, so I guess there were no Elvis fans reading my blog at that time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am just sitting here turning a bright shade of green. I have never known any one who has actually really, truly seen Elvis! (Little scream of delight!)

Monday, 20 February, 2006  
Blogger Gina E. said...

LOL Miss Eagle! A lot of Aussies tell me that! I know I was extremely lucky to be in the right place at the right time, as they say. Nicole, I will never forget that concert. Every second, every song is imprinted on my mind as if it were yesterday. No doubt you are aware of the various Elvis websites around, but there is one I have recently discovered, which is dedicated to just his live concerts. They ask fans to write descriptions and provide photos of any concerts they have attended, and I will be doing that soon, I hope. They also give a list of his concerts and the songs he sang, and the concert I attended is listed there, I was so pleased to find it! When I've done my write-up, I will post the link on my blog so you can go and read it.

Monday, 20 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!