Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Monday, August 21, 2006


This is my 'herb garden' outside the back door. From left - mint in black tub, parsley, basil and chives in next container, then oregano, thyme and rosemary in the next one, and garlic in the small pot. The green stuff in the round brown pot is 'cat grass' - which is possibly just a gimmick on the part of plant nurseries these days. It just looks like ordinary grass, but the idea is that you grow it in a pot for cats that live indoors all the time. You know how cats go for the grass as soon as you let them outdoors?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!