Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Scatching post legs.


This blog is boring without photos or graphics, but as I haven't got any photos to put on here at the moment, this little graphic will have to do!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Hi - sorry that I've not been around for a bit - too busy to have fun blog-reading and commenting. This will change once I've done some Christmas things! Glad you're not as cruel to your fuchsias as you were to the agapanthuses! I read another Australian blog recently which said that they grew as weeds round her area. Truly this is a very various world! Our weeds are... well, weedy. Not beautiful, on the whole!

Sorry about your heat and bushfires. Must be really scary. We had our first frost of the season today. Another example of variousness.

Must go and write Christmas cards!

Sunday, 10 December, 2006  
Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Hello, lovely stitching projects here, so encouraging!
Will have to have a go in the New Year!

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi Mrs Nesbitt - I just visited your blog and words fail me! Very professional and very busy - love it! Your photos are stunning. I was going to comment, but couldn't find a spot to do it at first, so I'm leaving this in the hope you return!

Thursday, 21 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!