Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Topsy - such an independent little Miss!

"You don't have to yell - I heard you the first time. I'll come inside when I'm ready".
"Well, I'm here. I'm on my chair and I'm waiting for my tea".
"You know I hate having that camera thrust into my face!"
"I've had enough of this. I'll just turn my back on her."
"That's it. Now I'm REALLY mad. Come and get me if you're game!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

Hi Topsy,
Always play hard to get.
Your friends,
Trinity, Morph, Peaches

Sunday, 06 May, 2007  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Aaawwww, Topsy is soooo cute, with the little white spot on the chest. What a sweetie !!
Take care, Meow

Monday, 07 May, 2007  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hello Kitties in the USA!
Thanks, Meow - you must come over and meet her in person...she will love someone else to scratch - LOL!

Wednesday, 09 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!