Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ken's new toy.

Almost new (about 6 months old) Suzuki GSX750F. (Eat your heart out, Chris..)
I know we need the rain, but did it have to rain right at that time? It had just been freshly polished by the guys at the shop!

Of course it had to be wiped dry as soon as it was home in our garage.

10 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Oooh-la-la, that sure is a purrty bike !! I likey !!
Have you been for a ride on it yet ?
Take care, Meow

Tuesday, 26 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmm

Very very nice...

my favourite colour too!

Tuesday, 26 June, 2007  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi girls, yeah I think it's pretty, too. It is actually maroon and silver, not as red as it looks in these photos.
No, I haven't had a ride on it yet Connie. It will only be on the back when I do! Too big for me to handle on my own!! (but I wish...)

Tuesday, 26 June, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do these marvellous pictures qualify as biker p-orn?

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gina.Like the colour of of the bike, and like all new things got to be clean and dry before its put away ,

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

isn't it wonderful to be replaced by a bike?? hee, hee hee
now you can join the Ulysses and we may see you at a rally

Thursday, 28 June, 2007  
Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

Oh Gina,
It's beautiful. I hope he gets endless fun out of his new toy. Cool color, too. ;)

Sunday, 01 July, 2007  
Blogger Laurie said...

Oh nice bike, I rode on the back of a motorcycle once, that was enough ~ I am such a scardy cat!

Monday, 02 July, 2007  
Blogger Pam said...

Nice red shiny bike! Not that bikes do anything for me, but I like the colour.

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

Gina just showed Rob the photos and he muttered something like "lucky B!gger!!!!!"

Tell ken as a woman who knows nothing about bikes :) "I like the shape!" O! and the colour! too. hehehehehehehe!!!
talk real soon Lee-ann

Thursday, 05 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!