Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our 30th Wedding Anniversary.

We had such a lovely day last Sunday, not only having afternoon tea at The Windsor, but wandering around our beautiful city afterwards, in the late afternoon sunshine. Took lots of photos - far too many to publish here, so I've created a temporary blog just for our Special Day. If you are interested, you can see it here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh Gina, happy anniversary!

If there's any justice, you'll have someone to look after you kindly when you're old too. You're such a lovely person.

Tuesday, 13 January, 2009  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great photos, Gina !! Looks like you had a wonderful day. Happy (Late) anniversary to you both.
Oh, and I hope all gets sorted out with your MIL ... you are wonderful people, to have her come and live with you.
Also, hope your tests don't show up anything like TB or Whooping Cough ... God forbid, they are nasty illnesses.
Love to you both,
COnnie xxx

Tuesday, 13 January, 2009  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Gina. Happy Anniversary.
Lovely Photo's Looks like you had a wonderful day at the Windsor. I thought they stopped using the underground Loo's a few years back. And Collins street lovely with all the trees along the pathway.. its been over 30years since Ive been to the city..

I hope all your tests come back with good results and all works out with your dear MIL.. Take great care Love Jenxxxxx

Wednesday, 14 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!