Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Op shopping.

I've just realised why I haven't been posting much on this blog lately; I've been busy op-shopping for the past couple of weeks, and posting write ups about it to the Melbourne opshop blog. Today I met up with another opshop blogger who lives a few miles away from me. We had been keeping in touch by email and on our respective blogs, but this was the first time we have met in person. We had such fun visiting four opshops! If you want to know more, you can read about it here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

You did very well, but personally I'm at the stage of life when I feel I ought to be getting rid of things..

Thursday, 28 July, 2011  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Gina ~~ I am glad you are enjoying op shopping with a friend.
I have heard that peeing on lemon trees will help them. Glad you like the ceiling fan of Julia Gillard's
clock. She couldn't even get the name of Cynthia Nixon's book right.
Top cop instead of Fair cop.
Take care my friend, Hope Ken is doing well. Love, Merle.

Wednesday, 03 August, 2011  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Gina ~~ I should talk about Julia, when I got Christine Nixon's name wrong. Sorry. Cheers, Merle.

Tuesday, 16 August, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!