Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005


In the very early hours of Tuesday morning (Cup Day in Melbourne and I am going to be BUSY!), here is the fourth of my lovely ladies.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

These pictures must be very rare. I've never seen these before. Very quaint...and pretty.

Tuesday, 01 November, 2005  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Maggie Ann, these are on a 2006 calendar that I have bought for Ken's Mum. I just had to copy them first before I give it to her for Christmas! They really are lovely; the calendar does not say where they originated, so I have no idea if they are copies of old or rare originals.

Tuesday, 01 November, 2005  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

thanks Gina - I love to see these each week :)

Wednesday, 02 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!