Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've been occupied elsewhere lately.

I had lunch with Sharon today, and she mentioned my lack of posts on my blogs this week. So I thought I'd better put in a scribble in case someone thinks I've fallen off my perch. First off, thanks to those of you who expressed your disgust about the graffiti on our property. My letter wasn't published in the Herald Sun (at least, I don't think so - we don't get any newspapers, so I was relying on somebody else telling me if they saw it published). So I've sent it to our local paper, and if it isn't published in that, I'll just keep sending it everywhere until it is!! I'm nothing if persistent when I'm this cross.

Other than that, there hasn't been much to write about. I've been keeping myself busy on Stitchin Fingers website, where I am the moderator for a Cross Stitch Group, and we have a couple of exchanges going at the moment, so that takes up a fair bit of my time with emails to and from the participants. Fun though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh dear, poor you - the fence. I don't understand why anyone gets pleasure from making a mess. Sigh.

Saturday, 30 August, 2008  
Blogger linda may said...

No wonder you are angry!Keep trying to get your letter published but I don't know where it will get you, not targeted I hope.

Sunday, 31 August, 2008  
Blogger Scribe With Gold said...

HI Gina,
I can relate. Last week hubby and I went for a walk on the back of a nature path. Gang signs all over. :( I hope you get somewhere with your letter.
I popped over to your link about stichin fingers. Very, very, interesting. I've never heard of the group before so I've spent the last hour just reading different groups. Very Neat.

Sunday, 31 August, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina... glad you are keeping busy! Being apart of any kind of group does wonders for the soul.
Nicole xox

Monday, 01 September, 2008  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi girls! Thank you all for dropping in and commenting. I'll visit you soon!

Tuesday, 02 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!