Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun package from the USA!

My fun-loving friend Barb across The Pond finds the most incredible things on the Internet and elsewhere. When I saw lip-shaped bandaids on her blog I just had to get some! Sadly, the website claimed they only shipped within the USA, so I begged Barb to send me some, and in return I sent her a tin of Aussie candy, which she is devouring now, I believe!

Her parcel of goodies arrived today and as always with Barb's parcels, it was full of neat surprises.
The tin of lips bandaids, showing one opened; Barb's cute writing paper with cupcakes on the back, and a Sour Apple candy bar which was delicious.

This is a VERY closeup pic of the 'free toy' that was in the tin with the bandaids. It is only about half an inch long - cute!


Barb wrote that she was tempted to use these to decorate an apron; I'm glad she didn't!

This vintage phone book cover is small - it's obviously for a personal phone book, not a whole city one! What gorgeous stitching!

And everything was wrapped up in this lovely sparkly paper - three sheets of it, which I carefully folded up to be used again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!