Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've been tagged...thanks, Jeanette!

Sometimes I feel like I'm back in primary school, participating in these mad things that fly around cyberspace! Seven random things about myself...you really don't want to know, do you?


1 I've been married more than once.
2 I've never had kids.
3 I shook hands with John Wayne once.
4 I have a really STUPID laugh. (I used to get detention at school if I laughed out loud in class)
5 I don't play (or follow) any sport at all.
6 I am 5' tall and weigh about 9 stone. Don't ask for the metric equivalent!
7 I adore Andre Rieu - he is one of the sexiest men alive (hope his wife doesn't read this!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you've seen Elvis presley up close and personal....
you are brilliant at stitch work....
you collect linen.....
you collect albums.....
you have a very very very retro bedroom....
you live in Melbourne.....
you stay up very very late....
bugle is your middle name....
lol
That was fun, lets do it again some other time. xox

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger Pear tree cottage! said...

And you make a great friend!

Lee-ann

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Well, what does one say to such responses? Excuse me while I polish my halo? Thanks girls!!

Wednesday, 23 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!