Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Guest book.

Thank you to everyone who has signed my "Guest Book" so far. There were a few surprises there - Naomi and Pat in the U.S.A. have been my penpals for many years, and I regret to admit that I have not been a good correspondent in recent years. So it is great to see that you still keep up with me via my blogs! Why not start your own blogs so I can keep up with you in the same way?

I think I stuffed up something on my guestbook when I first opened it to see who had signed in. I have the option to vet all the people signing in, before they appear in it, and I wasn't sure how to finalise the procedure. There were about six other people who had visited, but left no message to say who they were or where they were from. The names they used were not familiar to me, so I tried to see if I could find out more information, but instead I think I deleted them! So, if you were one of these visitors, and are wondering why you're not in the guestbook, I apologise for the omission and hereby grovel to you, hoping you will have another go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!