Patra's Other Place

I started out with Patra's Place, primarily dedicated to my linen collection and stitching projects. But I kept getting side-tracked, so I decided to create Patra's Other Place for anything not related to embroidery topics. So you now have a choice. If you are interested in me, read this. If you only want to see my linen and stitching, visit Patra's (original) Place! (Please note that by clicking on any of the photos, they will be enlarged to fill your computer screen.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Vic., Australia

I was married to Ken for 43 years, but he died in October 2022. So I am now alone with two cats, eight hens, and a few finches and parrots in one aviary.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do you like cats? If so, you must see this!

Isabelle in Scotland has two utterly adorable black cats. We have one, not quite so adorable, but just as cute as any black cat can be.
Isabelle has written a tribute to her furbabies, and it is really beautiful! I left a comment saying that she has encapsulated just what it means to be a Cat Lover - and if you are, you'll agree! Click this link to go straight to her blog post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linens and Royals said...

Thanks for the link Gina, I love her cat posts, well I just love cats.

Thursday, 28 January, 2010  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Gina ~~ I went to see Isabella
and her cats and she really loves her cats doesn't she?
Thanks for your comment about The Digger story - it was a nice one as
I am sure the American one is too.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

Friday, 29 January, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!